miércoles, 9 de enero de 2019

The story of an Inanimate Object.

The leaf Paco.

I was in a garden of a house in Indiana, and Raul's mother planted a tree that it was my mother nd one branch was my father.

And one day I fall down and Raul take me and give me the name of Raul.

He kept me in a bottle so I would not fly away.One day he took me to the forest to see my cousins, I did not see them but I had a great time because Raúl made me laugh.
another day Raul's mother was cleaning and without wanting to throw the bottle in which I was and broke and almost I'm flying but luckily Raul picked me up quickly and put me in a safer bottle.

July 21 was the birthday of Raul's brother named Andres and they took me to his birthday and we talked for a while about sports:
Q: What is your favorite team?
A: My favorite team is Chelsea. and yours?
Q: Mine is Tottenham, I like it a lot for the players and for the way they play.
A: if the truth is that they are good. Well, Paco, it's time to go and we'll talk another day.
Q: goodbye
A: goodbye 
and me and Raúl were happy because we met the best friend ever met.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario