miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2019

Dialogue

Answers to my questions

-I told you mustn't go there!
My dad raged. I had never seen him on that way. He didn't seen to be my father. He was shouting, and destroying everything at home.
-We can't I go that place? Why are you so angry?
-I'm not gonna tell you anything, you don't deserve it!
-I don't care you all beging angry! I only wanna know the truth! Why do y'all have tombstones where you where suposed to hide treasures and very expenive objects?
-I'll tell you for the second time, and I won't repeat it again: I'm not going to tell you anything. Go to your room
Without saying anything I went to my room. The thing my father dosen't know is that I escaped at night. I'm going to know the truth. And anyone will help me.

Nara Gómez and Laura Rodriguez

Imatge relacionada




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario