lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

Cinderella Shoes - Lucas



Hi! I’m the shoe that Cinderella wore in her tale.
I’m small and I’m always on the floor, so I can only see Cinderella’s foot. I see it all very big and high. I think that Cinderella is nice and friendly. She mustn’t do all the housework. About the stepsisters, I think that they are impolite and selfish. The stepmother is like them, but she is a good person after all. The prince is an intelligent man.
I think that Cinderella was lucky when she stayed alone at home: through that she could fall in love with the prince. Now they are married and they live happy together.
But there’s something I’d like to be different: Cinderella keeps doing housework when she goes to her stepmother’s house. I don’t like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario