lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

The Magic Lamp - Mounir


THE MAGIC LAMP

I’m the magic lamp and I’m always with Aladdin because he uses me a lot. When he put me on a shelve I see a lot of glasses, plates, spoons and more dishes, they are bigger than me. And when he picks me to the market I see many fruits like Mr. Banana and Mr. Apple. Also, I see a lot of lamps but they aren’t magic like me. I think Aladdin is the best person I’ve ever met, because he is very friendly and he always is happy and the worst person I’ve met is the magician, he’s very evil and he isn’t friendly. In the story I started in a dark cave with gold and treasure, I was very scared because I couldn’t see anything. Then Aladdin picks me to his house and I felt very relaxed. But his mum gives me to the evil magician. Then I was very frightened but suddenly returned my owner. Also, I’m thin when my friend Genius leaves me to make reality a wish or a dream. I would like to be bigger because many people don’t see me. And I’d like to have legs because If anyone move me I’m going to stay in the same place.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario