martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

Aladdin's lamp by Noelia

ALADDIN’S LAMP

I was in a cave, for two hundred years, and I was very bored. The only thing I saw was black. Black, and more black! Only darkness. I had a genie inside me, and the only thing he said was “I want to get out of here”. Sometimes I listened a snak around me, but nothing happened.
One day, the cave opened, and I was so happy. The genie was happier than me in those moments, because he only screamed. A boy appeared in the cove, and for first time in hundrends of years, I saw something! I was very exited. But, when I thought I will be free, the cove closed, but the boy called “Aladdin” left free to the genie and he, like always, gave him a desire. He wished be in other place and be rich.
The rest is history.


I really love Aladdin and his wife, and I hate the bad man. Now, I’m in palace, and the genie and I are happy, and that’s all.

Noelia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario