viernes, 1 de diciembre de 2017

All about Lucas



All about me – Lucas López 3rB

My name is Lucas López and I’m 13 years old. I really like science, math and astronomy. I also play piano. When I’m bored, I always think about numbers. When I’m older I want to work in something related with science.

I find writing easy. We’ve made lots of writing exercises this year, and I think that the most I’ve liked so far is collecting sounds. The idea of listening things and describing them is fun. I think that English is logic and easier than Spanish.
I have learnt lots of nouns, adjectives, verbs and expressions to write in English. Now I’m prepared to write about anything!


Contact me! If you like my texts, you can send me messages through WhatsApp, Instagram or Gmail.


-         WhatsApp: 653 151 080

-         Instagram: lucas08950

-          Gmail: lucasjocs@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario