martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

All about me by Laia

All about me

My name is Laia. I'm 14 years old. I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I live in a flat, in a
village called Esplugues de Lobregat. I live with my parents, brother and sister. My
parents are Asian, from Philippines. My brother is called Nico and he's 11 years
old, he's a good boy and he's really good at dancing. My sister is called Paula,
she's 19 years old, I adore her. One of my hobbies is handball. I play in a handball
team, in the Esplugues team. I actually play in the goalkeeper position. Other
hobbies are music and spend time with friends and family. I really love music, it's
my passion. I have to take my music everywhere I go. I love singing. In other hand, my
personality it's pretty strong. I am a strong person with a strong soul.

Laia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario