martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

The Cinderella shoe by Eric

THE CINDERELLA SHOE

My story started when I am at the foot of a young woman, inside a float. I remember that I fell in the palace of the prince and there I fainted.
When I woke up I heard the future king say that he had to find that girl. I was sad for that girl, because I should always be next to my twin, because if we are separated, we get bigger and could not be made smaller, it could be that the girl's shoe goes big.
I think the girl was happy to go to the party, but I saw something evil in her, but I did not know what.
That same day, we went to each town house to try the girls shoes. Only one girl did her
shoe well, her name was Griselda, they got married and lived happy, but the prince lived with a lie all his life.

Eric.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario