martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

The Life Story of a stone by Lucas

The life story of a stone

I come from an old country, Italia. I’m a happy and quiet stone that speaks Italian.
I was part of a mountain in Rome since the Earth was born. I saw the evolution of the world and the humanity. One time, I got bored and fell out from the mountain. Then I rolled to the sea. I was three thousands of years rolling under the sea. I saw and learned lots of things there! After that I saw the Barcelona coast. The water was very muddy. Suddenly, I noticed something. A woman took me and carried me to Esplugues. Now I’m in a big class in La Mallola.
People see me like a small thing, but I see them very big. They look like giants. I’m very happy of being here. I can see the students, and they are fun!

Lucas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario