martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

All about Mounir

I’m Mounir from the class 3rd B ESO. I’m 14 years old. I like the technology and computer science. If I could go anywhere, I would go to the USA, because it has been my dream since I was little. After high school, I will probably go to the University of Barcelona to study computer engineering.
About my writing experience the most I have liked so far is when we had to touch a thing to describe it because it was a fun activity. I also learn the most
when the teacher explained me the things with some examples. I have learnt a lot of vocabulary that I didn’t know, but now I can write and pronounce it very well. Sometimes, when my teacher returns me the correction of the writing, I look the mistakes I did and I try not repeating the mistake. One example is when I have to use the word ‘also’.
If you like to contact me, you can write me at mounir.benamar.15@ieslamallola.cat or follow me on twitter @amarillo2307.

Mounir.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario