martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

All about David

“All about me”

My name is David Granero. I’m 14 years old. I live in Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona. I have
one sister; his name is Silvia. My father is Damian and my mother is Sonia. I am an intelligent
person. My high is 1`78cm. My hair is black and my eyes brown. After high school, I will
probably study at the university. To become a personal trainer.
My dream is to visit Santiago Bernabeu, I am a supporter of Real Madrid, and to live in Almeria.
I would like to get married with my girlfriend.
The most I have liked it so far to write and speak with teacher. I have learnt many nouns and
adjectives. For example: fish are blue, the boy is boring...
My favourite food is chips and I don’t like Frankfurt. My favourite sport is football and basketball
and I don’t like tennis. When I was a chill I wanted to be Ronaldinho.
Follow me in Instagram. @david.ghr

David.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario