martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

All about Eric

ALL ABOUT ME

Hi,
My name is Eric Deu. I'm 14 years old. I have one brother, his name is Marc, my dad Jordi
and my mum Montse.

I am very funny, but, I have a lot of character, I get angry very fast. I like to dance hip-
hop, basketball and sing. I would like to work in the world of fashion, but, I see it difficult.

Also, I like to be a teacher.
I love going to buy clothes, it's my hobbie, I can spend a lot of time looking at clothes. I go
to the institute IES La Mallola, I approve everything, but I have to improve.
I live with my father and my brother.
One of my dreams is to travel the world, to know new cultures and languages and another of my dreams is to have 2 children because I love them.

Eric.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario