martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

The story life of a shell by Mario



The story life of a shell

I come from an old country. I think the country was Australia.

To begin my story I have to say that I am a shell and the sea dragged me to  Australia. I’m kind of annoyed and I get angry easily, but when I’m confident I’m very friendly.

I traveled to Spain because some fisherman caught me with the fish and took me to Spain to devour me.

 I also manged to get out the net and jump into the water. Then, I swam to a safe area but a teacher picked me up and exposed me to some students. Among them you.

 I would love to go back to the sea and let the waves take me where they have to take me.

In fact, I can speak English and a little Spanish…

Do I miss my family? I miss my wife and my two children, I wonder if they will be fine....

Would you do me a favor boy? When you finish what are you doing, could you please return me to the sea? That would make me very happy an I could go back to my familly. Really that would make me very happy...please...Will you really do it?

I do not know how to thank you for what you are going to do for me boy. If you need something,really, do not hesitate to ask me.

I promise that I will never forget you and if it is necessary, I will spread your name for all the seas and oceans that exist. I am enormnously grateful...

Mario

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario